- A deposit of 50% of the cost of safari shall be required for any booking not later than 30 days before the date of the safari.
- It is the responsibility of the passenger to check the accuracy of dates booked upon receipt of their travel documents.
- All internet bookings will be confirmed by email.
- Once full payment is made a confirmation will be emailed to you. This is your confirmation of booking. This should be printed and saved for own reference.
- We accept no responsibility for incorrect email or inability to deliver email. If your confirmation does not arrive on time or at all, then you must ask us to resend the email confirmation of the service you have paid for.
- All safaris must be fully paid for before commencement of the safari
- You must inform us in writing of any medical condition that’s requires attention or medication before your tour commences.
- It is your responsibility to have all necessary visas, passports, permits and certificates required for your selected itinerary as well as any necessary vaccinations and to comply with all applicable laws.
- When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us as a result of your actions.
Departures and Minimum Numbers
- Alfahma Tours and Travel sets its own minimum numbers for scheduled Overland/Bus/Van/Jeep tours based on logistics and guarantees to operate once minimum numbers have been achieved. In addition, a number of departure dates have been designated as guaranteed and they will operate regardless of whether minimum numbers have been achieved.
- Low cost evacuation insurance cover for our clients by AMREF Flying Doctors may be included in our Safari Package but we are NOT responsible for hospital bills.
- We take no responsibility for any injuries or loss to you incurred whilst you are taking part in any optional activities that are outside our all inclusive package. We strongly recommend that you take out comprehensive insurance cover for cancellation, medical expenses, personal accident, personal baggage, money and public liability before you travel. We accept no responsibility for the theft, loss or damage to personal belongings from at any time during the duration of your tour.
Illness and Disability
- Anyone suffering from illness or disability or undergoing treatment for any physical or medical condition must declare the true nature of such condition at the time of booking and make arrangements for the provision of any medication or other treatment which may be required during the tours. Failure to make such disclosure earlier will result in such persons being excluded from the tours in which case all monies paid will be forfeit.
- Cancellation of your booking must be in writing or by email to Alfahma Tours and Travel. When written notification has been received by Alfahma Tours and Travel, a fee of 50 USD will be levied to cover administration costs.
- You are entitled to a full refund only if you give us 28 days notice of your intention to cancel.
- If you choose to cancel within 28 days before the start of your tour, no refunds will be granted. You can choose to change your tour departure to another date (subject to availability). Permission to do this up to 48 hours before departure is subject to a 50 USD fee and is entirely at the discretion of Alfahma Tours and Travel Management.
- If the reason for your cancellation is covered under your insurance policy, you may be able to make a claim under that policy.
- In the case if a private group booking or a private hire we would require 1 month notice of cancellation and 100 USD administration fee.
- Tours already booked cannot be cancelled and re-booked where special offers are made available.
- Any refund which has been agreed with the management of Alfahma Tours and Travel will be processed within 28 days.
Changes by us
- We reserve the right to change our typical itineraries at any time and at our discretion. As professionals we will Endeavor to avoid this and if this is necessary, we will substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value.
- We reserve the right to alter our itinerary in the event of happenings outside the control of Alfahma Tours and Travel. This includes outbreaks or other contagious diseases, revolution, national or local strikes or protests, social disorder, political unrest.
- We are constantly striving to make our tours even more brilliant than they are perceived by many to be, therefore should attractions open or become open to us, that we feel will enhance your experience of our beloved motherland then we reserve the right to include these in your best interests.
- We reserve the right to increase or decrease the price of our tours at any time.
- Potential passengers are asked to appreciate that we cannot guarantee the vehicle you travel in will be decorated with Alfahma Tours and Travel lOGO/STICKER
- At certain times of the season our vehicles may not be large enough to accommodate all passengers. In such an event we reserve the right to contract quality private motor coaches to assist us in carrying passengers. In this case Alfahma tours and travels guide will be provided and the standard of the vehicle will be equal. We will endeavor to avoid this situation.
- You must obey the laws of the Republic of Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda or any other country that is within the itinerary whilst traveling. We would ask you to show respect to the customs that exist in this countries. If you do not do so, you may be asked to surrender your travel documents, which may be cancelled without any refund.
- Your appointed Alfahma tours and travels Guide may need to make a decision in the interests of safety. It is a condition of bookings that you comply with the authority and decisions of the appointed representative of Alfahma tours and travels. If you do not comply with the said representative and are not compatible with the general enjoyment and well being of members of the tour, we reserve the right to refuse to allow you to continue the tour. In such a case we will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any additional costs incurred by you. We cannot accept liability for the behavior of others on your tour.
- It is your responsibility to meet your tour at arranged points. Because of the nature of the service, Alfahma Tours and Travel will not be liable if any service leaves or arrives later than its specified time, even if as a result you miss a connecting service Alfahma Tours and Travel will endeavor to ensure that departure and arrival times are met.
- You are obliged to respect the culture, norms and traditions of residents of any specified country in the itinerary.
Join our tour with a positive frame of mind, ready to enjoy your adventure with us. At all times you must show courtesy and respect to your driver/guide and more importantly the other Tour members. Once you pay for our services, you accept and abide by these terms and condition.